1. The Kid That Slapped His Mom On Dr. Phil: This piece of work (as my mom would say) slaps his mom around the 2 minute mark. Mom hater.
2. Stacey’s Mom’s Daughter: This girl has extreme mom envy.
3.Sports Mom’s Kid: Imagine if this was your mom? Embarrassing.
4.The Children Of Slutty Talk Show Moms Who Need Makeovers
5.The Kid Named Hitler: This kid will forever be reminded that his mother named him Adolf Hitler. Shame.
6.Roller Coaster Girl: How could this girl ever forget her mothers mocking laughter?
7.Computer Kid: I could never forgive my mother for doing this to my computer. EVER.
8.Child Beauty Queens
9.Only When You Give Me Cookies Kid
10.Britney Spears Dancing Boy: This is like my biggest fear. Screw you mom, I just wanna dance!
11.Stuart: Im pretty sure Stuart would rather be momless.
12.The Children Of The God Warrior
13.Kyle: Because no one likes his mom.
14.Mom Beater: Ruthless!
15.Children Of The Corn Kids: Parent killers!
17.The Kid Who Told His Mom He Was An Atheist
18.Matilda: Matilda is only happy without her mother (as seen in the video below)
19.Teenage Stripper Girls
20.MySpace Mom’s Daughter: Id be pissed at my mom if she only talked to me through MySpace. Its not even Facebook.
21.Prank Kid: Only a mom hater would pull such a horrible prank on their mother.
22.Victoria From Maury: Im pretty sure Victoria doesn’t get along very well with her mom.
- Hillary Clinton returned to the public arena in one of her first political appearances since the election, urging Democrats to "keep fighting."
- The White House blocked several media outlets it's been critical of, including BuzzFeed, from a closed-door briefing by Press Secretary Sean Spicer.
- The White House strongly denies reports that Chief of Staff Reince Priebus urged the FBI to undermine stories linking Trump to Russia.
- Kim Jong Nam, the half-brother of North Korea's leader, was killed with a chemical weapon last week at an airport in Malaysia.
Report an Issue
Drag to highlight one or more parts of the screen.
We got your feedback, and we'll follow up with you at