6. George Zimmerman has a violent past yet was still allowed to WALK AROUND FREELY WITH A GUN.
Zimmerman had a previous charge in 2005 of battery on a police officer while interfering with the arrest of a friend. His ex-girlfriend had also filed a restraining order on him for domestic abuse. For some reason, he was ALLOWED TO WALK AROUND FREELY WITH A GUN.
8. When the “stand your ground” law was passed, critics said it could encourage racially motivated killings and promote deadly escalations of arguments.
“All this bill will do is sell more guns and possibly turn Florida into the OK Corral,” said Democratic state Rep. Irv Slosberg of Boca Raton in 2005.
- From water jugs and dehydrated food, to faraday cages and unregistered vehicles, liberals are prepping for Trump's presidency.
- Former Georgia Gov. Sonny Perdue will be nominated as Trump's secretary of agriculture, the final cabinet position to be selected.
- In the last week, federal agencies have put on a fireworks finale for the Obama administration, suing JP Morgan, Oracle, Fiat Chrysler, and Navient.
- Been wondering why your friends now look like weird glamorous cartoons? This Chinese selfie app is why. Say cheese 📸