1. Latarian Milton: The Most Famous Child Car Thief Ever
2. The 7-Year-Old Who Stole A Car To Avoid Church
The best part of this video is when the kid stops the car, gets out, and runs away.
3. 5-Year-Old Steals A Pick-Up
This is the best video of a child actually getting in the car and driving away with it.
4. 9-Year-Old Leads Police On 80 MPH Speed Chase
I like this one because you see a 4’ tall kid handcuffed.
5. 6th-Grader Steals A Mini-Van
This one’s funny because the narrator uses the expressions “terrible tweener” and “prepubescent perp.”
6. 14-Year-Old Girl Gets Arrested For Stealing 5 Cars in 5 Months
Kind of scary.
7. Kid Steals Car, Wanted To Go To Applebees
This would make a cute commercial.
8. 12-Year-Old Steals Keys From A Beauty Supply Shop
He also got away with it.
9. 6-Year-Old Really Wanted To Get To School
Not your average 6-year-old.
10. 9-Year-Old Steals Car With His Sister
- From water jugs and dehydrated food, to faraday cages and unregistered vehicles, liberals are prepping for Trump's presidency.
- Barack Obama defended his legacy and vowed to fight Trump if the nation's "core values may be at stake" during his final press conference.
- Former Georgia Gov. Sonny Perdue will be nominated as Trump's secretary of agriculture, the final cabinet position to be selected.
- "Will & Grace" will return for a 10-episode revival. Debra Messing and Eric McCormack will reprise their roles in the groundbreaking NBC sitcom 📺
Report an Issue
Drag to highlight one or more parts of the screen.
We got your feedback, and we'll follow up with you at