1. A Star Wars reference
The poisons: Fex-M3 is from the Star Wars extended universe, Meta-cyanide is from Dune, and Tiberium is from Command and Conquer.
2. “House of Gaga” is misspelled
It should be “Haus of Gaga.”
3. “Ein” is misspelled
It should be eins, which means 1.
4. The diner in the video is from the TV show NCIS
5. Gaga’s sister, Natali Germanotta
6. A completely random anime reference
The woman in this scene gets her ass slapped by Tyrese and says “One Piece,” which refers to a popular Japanese anime.
7. A porn star
This is apparently Alektra Blue, she’s a porn star.
8. The name of the prison
Not really hidden, but awesome.
9. “Telephone” lyrics in Swedish
Scrolling at the bottom of the screen are the lyrics to “Telephone” in Swedish.
10. Ms. Mann from Scary Movie
One of the security guards is Ms. Mann from Scary Movie.
- Barack Obama had his final press conference as president, defending his legacy and vowing to fight Trump if the nation's "core values may be at stake."
- Donald Trump's pick for health secretary, Tom Price, refused to say at his confirmation hearing whether or not he would cut Medicare and Medicaid.
- It's official: Scientists announced today that 2016 was the hottest year on record and that greenhouse gases are to blame ♨️️🌍
- "Will & Grace" will return for a 10-episode revival. Debra Messing and Eric McCormack will reprise their roles in the groundbreaking NBC sitcom 📺
Report an Issue
Drag to highlight one or more parts of the screen.
We got your feedback, and we'll follow up with you at
Sadly, an error occured while sending your feedback. Please contact email@example.com to let us know.