1. A Star Wars reference
The poisons: Fex-M3 is from the Star Wars extended universe, Meta-cyanide is from Dune, and Tiberium is from Command and Conquer.
2. “House of Gaga” is misspelled
It should be “Haus of Gaga.”
3. “Ein” is misspelled
It should be eins, which means 1.
4. The diner in the video is from the TV show NCIS
5. Gaga’s sister, Natali Germanotta
6. A completely random anime reference
The woman in this scene gets her ass slapped by Tyrese and says “One Piece,” which refers to a popular Japanese anime.
7. A porn star
This is apparently Alektra Blue, she’s a porn star.
8. The name of the prison
Not really hidden, but awesome.
9. “Telephone” lyrics in Swedish
Scrolling at the bottom of the screen are the lyrics to “Telephone” in Swedish.
10. Ms. Mann from Scary Movie
One of the security guards is Ms. Mann from Scary Movie.
- The top Democrat in Washington, Chuck Schumer, says New York City shouldn't pay for Trump's security, he told BuzzFeed News.
- Today is Trump's 100th day in office. We found an average of about one false statement per day from him and his aides so far 💯
- A luxury event called Fyre Festival turned into a total disaster — and it's shows how insane and competitive the industry has become 😱
- A hacker claims to have uploaded episodes from the new season of 'Orange Is The New Black' after Netflix failed to pay a ransom 💵
Report an Issue
Drag to highlight one or more parts of the screen.
We got your feedback, and we'll follow up with you at