1. A Star Wars reference
The poisons: Fex-M3 is from the Star Wars extended universe, Meta-cyanide is from Dune, and Tiberium is from Command and Conquer.
2. “House of Gaga” is misspelled
It should be “Haus of Gaga.”
3. “Ein” is misspelled
It should be eins, which means 1.
4. The diner in the video is from the TV show NCIS
5. Gaga’s sister, Natali Germanotta
6. A completely random anime reference
The woman in this scene gets her ass slapped by Tyrese and says “One Piece,” which refers to a popular Japanese anime.
7. A porn star
This is apparently Alektra Blue, she’s a porn star.
8. The name of the prison
Not really hidden, but awesome.
9. “Telephone” lyrics in Swedish
Scrolling at the bottom of the screen are the lyrics to “Telephone” in Swedish.
10. Ms. Mann from Scary Movie
One of the security guards is Ms. Mann from Scary Movie.
- Hillary Clinton made her debut with VP pick Tim Kaine, who dipped into Spanish and spoke on support for immigration reform and gun control.
- The gunman who killed at least 10 people at a Munich, Germany mall on Friday was an 18-year-old "obsessed" with mass shootings, police said.
- ISIS has claimed responsibility for a bombing that killed at least 80 people in Afghanistan Saturday.
Report an Issue
Drag to highlight one or more parts of the screen.
We got your feedback, and we'll follow up with you at