1. A Star Wars reference
The poisons: Fex-M3 is from the Star Wars extended universe, Meta-cyanide is from Dune, and Tiberium is from Command and Conquer.
2. “House of Gaga” is misspelled
It should be “Haus of Gaga.”
3. “Ein” is misspelled
It should be eins, which means 1.
4. The diner in the video is from the TV show NCIS
5. Gaga’s sister, Natali Germanotta
6. A completely random anime reference
The woman in this scene gets her ass slapped by Tyrese and says “One Piece,” which refers to a popular Japanese anime.
7. A porn star
This is apparently Alektra Blue, she’s a porn star.
8. The name of the prison
Not really hidden, but awesome.
9. “Telephone” lyrics in Swedish
Scrolling at the bottom of the screen are the lyrics to “Telephone” in Swedish.
10. Ms. Mann from Scary Movie
One of the security guards is Ms. Mann from Scary Movie.
- #Brexit fallout: Markets around the world fell again Monday, and analysts expect the U.K. to enter a "mild recession" by early 2017.
- The Supreme Court has struck down restrictions on abortion providers in Texas, holding that such restrictions are unconstitutional.
- It's #TurnUpToVote week at BuzzFeed. Ready for November? You can register right here 🇺🇸
Report an Issue
Drag to highlight one or more parts of the screen.
We got your feedback, and we'll follow up with you at