2. He’s the coolest human to ever swing a golf club…
4. Or smoke a cigarette…
8. He’s the genius that invented the half-iced tea, half-lemonade concoction known as…
As one of golf’s greatest ambassadors, Arnie is in Augusta, GA for the Masters, a tournament he won four times.
According to reports, the Pennsylvanian who was nicknamed “The King” long before LeBron James was born has been getting a bit parched in the Peach State.
12. So obviously, he ordered an Arnold Palmer.
But how does someone order a drink named after himself without making the situation awkward?
Well, thanks to the intrepid reporting of the Newark Star-Ledger’s Steve Politi, we now know. He said:
“And then he winked.”
h/t Steve Politi Newark Star-Ledger
- A teenager was taken into custody Wednesday after he shot two students and one teacher at an elementary school in South Carolina.
- After top lawmakers accused Russia of meddling with the election, US officials have insisted votes on Election Day will be secure.
- Congress has voted to override President Obama's veto of a bill that'd allow families of 9/11 victims to sue Saudi Arabia.