2. He’s the coolest human to ever swing a golf club…
4. Or smoke a cigarette…
8. He’s the genius that invented the half-iced tea, half-lemonade concoction known as…
As one of golf’s greatest ambassadors, Arnie is in Augusta, GA for the Masters, a tournament he won four times.
According to reports, the Pennsylvanian who was nicknamed “The King” long before LeBron James was born has been getting a bit parched in the Peach State.
12. So obviously, he ordered an Arnold Palmer.
But how does someone order a drink named after himself without making the situation awkward?
Well, thanks to the intrepid reporting of the Newark Star-Ledger’s Steve Politi, we now know. He said:
“And then he winked.”
h/t Steve Politi Newark Star-Ledger
- French authorities have begun moving thousands of migrants and refugees from the makeshift "Jungle" camp in Calais.
- Inside WikiLeaks: A former employee shares what he learned about Julian Assange (including his beef with Hillary Clinton).
- One week into the fight to take back Mosul, expectations for quick success have clashed with the reality of a bloody struggle ahead.
- An NFL player paid tribute to Harambe, the gorilla who died at a Cincinnati zoo, on his cleats.