This past weekend the Ohio State Buckeyes held their annual Student Appreciation Day during a spring football practice. In celebration of the occasion, Ohio State’s mascot took a couple snaps at quarterback.
It did not end well.
Okay, so far so good…
5. But things go south pretty quickly when Brutus has some trouble locating a receiver…
6. So like any good QB he tucks the ball away and decides to pick up some positive yards…
But he’s not a QB. He’s a mascot.
8. And linebacker David Perkins is not a mascot. He’s an actual linebacker.
9. I don’t think Brutus is going to be playing football again anytime soon.
H/T CBS Sports
- North Dakota police have begun clearing out Standing Rock protester camps at the Dakota Access Pipeline site.