Everyone knows rugby is not for the brittle boned. To play the sport at a high level you need to be an athlete with an impressive combination of strength, agility, awareness and fearlessness with an abnormal tolerance for pain.
The sport is especially popular in New Zealand where the following bone-crushing hit was delivered by Ruslan Casey of St. Paul’s Collegiate.
4. Full Speed
5. Close Up
6. Slow Motion
7. Now listen to the cringe-worthy audio of the collision. If you have the stomach for it.
8. Amazingly Casey’s victim not only suvived, but got up right after the play.
9. Take note guys…
- Barack Obama had his final press conference as president, defending his legacy and vowing to fight Trump if the nation's "core values may be at stake."
- Donald Trump's pick for health secretary, Tom Price, refused to say at his confirmation hearing whether or not he would cut Medicare and Medicaid.
- It's official: Scientists announced today that 2016 was the hottest year on record and that greenhouse gases are to blame ♨️️🌍
- "Will & Grace" will return for a 10-episode revival. Debra Messing and Eric McCormack will reprise their roles in the groundbreaking NBC sitcom 📺