Everyone knows rugby is not for the brittle boned. To play the sport at a high level you need to be an athlete with an impressive combination of strength, agility, awareness and fearlessness with an abnormal tolerance for pain.
The sport is especially popular in New Zealand where the following bone-crushing hit was delivered by Ruslan Casey of St. Paul’s Collegiate.
4. Full Speed
5. Close Up
6. Slow Motion
7. Now listen to the cringe-worthy audio of the collision. If you have the stomach for it.
8. Amazingly Casey’s victim not only suvived, but got up right after the play.
9. Take note guys…
- U.S. presidential candidate Ted Cruz ended his campaign after losing Indiana's primary to Donald Trump. Bernie Sanders won on the Democratic side.
- A massive wildfire is threatening the capital of Canada's oilsands industry, and tens of thousands of people have been ordered to evacuate.
- Smash hit "Hamilton" received 16 Tony Award nominations, breaking the record held by "The Producers" and "Billy Elliot."