Everyone knows rugby is not for the brittle boned. To play the sport at a high level you need to be an athlete with an impressive combination of strength, agility, awareness and fearlessness with an abnormal tolerance for pain.
The sport is especially popular in New Zealand where the following bone-crushing hit was delivered by Ruslan Casey of St. Paul’s Collegiate.
4. Full Speed
5. Close Up
6. Slow Motion
7. Now listen to the cringe-worthy audio of the collision. If you have the stomach for it.
8. Amazingly Casey’s victim not only suvived, but got up right after the play.
9. Take note guys…
- It's time: Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump will face off tonight at 9 p.m. ET in the first of three US presidential debates.
- Inside the final days of the FARC, Colombia's 50-year-old rebel group, which is on the verge of signing a peace treaty with the government.
- Golf legend Arnold Palmer has died at 87. Known as "The King," his unusual style and charisma changed the game.