1. Hit a home run while knocking the cover of a baseball…
2. And people treat it like a sign from god.
3. Break a backboard with a thunderous dunk…
4. And people consider it legendary.
Hit a hockey puck so hard that it shatters on the goal post…
Unlike in other sports, hockey apparently doesn’t reward such badassery. The goal was disallowed because the whole puck didn’t cross the goal line.
- It's Inauguration Day — Donald Trump will be sworn in as the 45th president of the United States of America at 12 p.m. ET 🇺🇸
- And you can tune into BuzzFeed News on Facebook, where we'll be covering the entire ceremony live.
- Notorious Mexican drug lord Joaquín "El Chapo" Guzmán has been extradited to the United States to face multiple charges.
- And as many as eight survivors have been found after a deadly avalanche buried a hotel in Italy.