1. When he overcame incredible odds to become the first member of his family to graduate college.
2. When he was named an unanimous All-American during his senior year.
3. When he won the 2013 co-Defensive Player of the Year in the toughest conference in college football.
4. When he led the SEC in sacks his senior year.
5. When he was a finalist for the Bronko Nagurski Award which is annually given to the best defensive player in college football.
6. When he helped lead Missouri to their first SEC division title in 2013.
7. When he forced a fumble against Oklahoma St. to help Missouri seal the victory in the Cotton Bowl.
8. When he addressed his poor 40-yard-dash time from the combine in this inspiring commercial.
9. When he rocked the crap out of this pink polo shirt on draft day.
10. When he made this sick kid smile.
11. When he read to these elementary school kids.
12. When he held this adorable puppy.
13. When he enjoyed a delicious mimosa with his boyfriend.
14. When he learned about wine in Napa.
15. When he was named the recipient of the Arthur Ashe Courage Award.
"The Ashe Award is one of the most prestigious in sports. Recipients reflect the spirit of Arthur Ashe, possessing strength in the face of adversity, courage in the face of peril and the willingness to stand up for their beliefs no matter what the cost. The award is inspired by the life that Ashe lived, using his fame and stature to advocate for human rights, although, at the time, those positions may have been unpopular and were often controversial."