Today, Kid Rock posted a picture on Facebook of himself on a golf course wearing a backwards trucker hat, an untucked see-through shirt embroidered with the face of the devil, camouflaged cargo shorts and Nike Air Max sneakers.
His golf outfit alone could qualify as news on a very slow day, however the real story is the man he was standing next to — fellow cargo short enthusiast — Tiger Woods.
2. This picture has not been photoshopped. You’re welcome.
Update - Jun. 4, 4:00 p.m., EDT: This confounding round of golf happened at the 15th annual Tiger Jam, a two-day golf and poker charity event in Las Vegas hosted by Tiger Woods on May 17th & 18th. NBA all-star Chris Paul completed the threesome.
h/t For The Win
- Immigrants are worried two government memos are laying the groundwork for the deportation force Trump promised on the campaign trail.
- A US federal judge ruled that Texas can't cut Planned Parenthood out of its Medicaid program.
- According to the World Bank, a child born in 2014, on average, will live for more than 71 years.
- A 2-year-old boy lost a race at school after he spotted his dad and ran to hug him instead of crossing the finish line 👦💨💞