Today, Kid Rock posted a picture on Facebook of himself on a golf course wearing a backwards trucker hat, an untucked see-through shirt embroidered with the face of the devil, camouflaged cargo shorts and Nike Air Max sneakers.
His golf outfit alone could qualify as news on a very slow day, however the real story is the man he was standing next to — fellow cargo short enthusiast — Tiger Woods.
2. This picture has not been photoshopped. You’re welcome.
Update - Jun. 4, 4:00 p.m., EDT: This confounding round of golf happened at the 15th annual Tiger Jam, a two-day golf and poker charity event in Las Vegas hosted by Tiger Woods on May 17th & 18th. NBA all-star Chris Paul completed the threesome.
h/t For The Win
- "I do like him. I love getting his ideas." Donald Trump says he's asked President Obama for advice on cabinet appointments
- Passenger plane carrying 48 people crashes in Pakistan, rescue efforts underway.
- Fake news fools most Americans who read it — and Facebook is a major source, a BuzzFeed News survey has found 📰❌
- An adorable 3-year-old boy proudly covered his kitchen with carrots in the greatest carrot heist of all time 😂👏