1. He’ll sit in fine leather chairs.
2. He’ll show up in odd places.
3. He’ll do interviews.
4. He’ll give a million awkward hugs.
5. He’ll stare longingly at just about anything.
6. He’ll one-up Tom Brady at fancy-pants parties.
7. He’ll look happy at community events.
8. He’ll do a lot of waving. He kicks ass at waving.
9. He’ll hang around town with other celebrities and athletes.
10. Like this.
11. And this.
12. People will talk about his time as a Florida Gator.
That’s the signature Gator chomp.
13. And he might watch most of the season from the sideline.
- Trump's supporters are just as frustrated as he is about not getting things done — and they're blaming everyone but Trump.
- The National Enquirer tabloid is growing by speaking to an audience ignored by mainstream media and backing Trump.
- Model Bella Hadid, who promoted Fyre Festival on her social media, spoke out about the chaos and apologized to ticket holders.
- Will Ferrell showed up to a special taping of Samantha Bee's "Not The White House Correspondents Dinner" as George W. Bush.