This Saturday, Fox Sports 1 will launch across the country with the goal of challenging and perhaps one day overtaking ESPN as the the preeminent sports network. There will be an inevitable learning curve, but as of right now they haven’t had the opportunity to make mistakes and be ridiculed — with the exception of that stupid football robot, Cleatus — so, to help them out, I’ve compiled a bunch of things ESPN has done that FS1 should probably avoid repeating.
3. When they create white Michael Vick.
6. When they give grooming advice.
9. And it doesn’t stop at the website either.
It’s a constant struggle.
To be fair I’ve totally spelled “eligible” wrong before.
12. When their horny broadcasters act all horny…
I’m looking at you, Brent Musburger!
14. Or simply give up.
17. When they forget to switch the picture.
19. When they say a kicker made a field goal the length of six football fields.
20. When they’re accidentally racist.
21. When they “embrace debate.”
24. And of course this.
- Hillary Clinton's campaign is making an unprecedented play for Utah, a state that hasn't gone blue since 1964 🔵
- In case you were wondering, no — a big cyber attack couldn't swing the election.
- Kesha fans rejoice: Sony just confirmed that a new album is in the works 🎵
- People are trolling Eric Trump for apparently getting caught putting lemonade in a free water cup at In-N-Out.