3. You break off a piece of the Christmas oplatki and wish your family good luck on the next year.
7. You know that eating pierogi is the most delicious way to consume potatoes…
11. You know śledzie (herring) is possibly the least appetizing-looking thing on the dinner table…
15. And you’re bitter about Polish-born footballers that play for other countries.
Miroslav Klose, (left) Germany’s all-time leading scorer and star Arsenal striker Lucas Podolski (right) were both born in Poland.
18. Your family has a picture of John Paul II hanging somewhere in your house.
19. Because they knew he was a saint way before he was canonized.
20. You’ve probably never been to Poland, but you still always tell people it’s a beautiful place…
- President Trump accused Barack Obama of organizing recent protests against him and leaking information from the White House to the press.
- A second wave of bomb threats sent to Jewish community centers brought the number of locations threatened on Monday to 30.
- Accounting firm PricewaterhouseCoopers fessed up to the Oscars oops that caused "La La Land" to be named best picture instead of "Moonlight."
- Elon Musk said his SpaceX company will send two tourists around the moon by 2018 🚀🌝