3. You break off a piece of the Christmas oplatki and wish your family good luck on the next year.
7. You know that eating pierogi is the most delicious way to consume potatoes…
11. You know śledzie (herring) is possibly the least appetizing-looking thing on the dinner table…
15. And you’re bitter about Polish-born footballers that play for other countries.
Miroslav Klose, (left) Germany’s all-time leading scorer and star Arsenal striker Lucas Podolski (right) were both born in Poland.
18. Your family has a picture of John Paul II hanging somewhere in your house.
19. Because they knew he was a saint way before he was canonized.
20. You’ve probably never been to Poland, but you still always tell people it’s a beautiful place…
- Rudy Giuliani no longer being considered for a position in the Trump administration. Trump says the former NYC mayor withdrew his name.
- President Obama has ordered a full review of hacking related to the 2016 election. Officials have alleged Russia used the hacks to interfere with the election.
- South Korean President Park Geun-hye has apologized for negligence after lawmakers impeached her over a corruption scandal.
- In dream jobs: Everyone loves a guy on YouTube going around London reviewing chicken shops 🍗