It’s no secret that the Boston Celtics are not a very good basketball team. You know it, I know it, and Rajon Rondo most certainly knows it. Last night, Rondo watched helplessly as the Celtics got trampled by the Rockets, a game that they trailed 40-18 after the first quarter.
At the beginning of the second quarter, the four-time NBA All-Star who has yet to suit up for a game this season while recovering from last season’s torn ACL, was caught on camera looking over the first quarter stat sheet.
After seeing a laundry list of depressing statistics that included the Celtics shooting 24.1% from the field, while allowing the Rockets to shoot a blistering 80%, Rondo appeared to have a moment of clarity. “Wow. This team is terrible.”
“Wait. Oh my god. MY team is terrible.”
9. Stay strong, Rajon. The draft is only seven months away.
- Politics in France were redrawn Sunday as pro-EU Macron and far-right Le Pen advanced to a runoff in the country's presidential election 🇫🇷
- After days of deadly riots, Venezuela's president threatened protesters in a bizarre video — while playing catch.
- A recent report found that 6 of the largest soft drinks companies, excluding Coca-Cola, use a combined average of just 6.6% recycled plastic.
- Drag queens, puppies, and Lisa Rinna — BuzzFeed News got a behind the scenes look of "Watch What Happens Live."