Lawrence Taylor is widely considered one of the most ferocious and talented players to ever step on a football field.
But as it turns out tackling opposing quarterback wasn’t his only prodigious talent. He knew how to take down a few beers in his day too.
During a visit to the 2010 NFL Draft, Taylor was asked about his own draft day memories, and his response was flawless.
41 COORS LIGHTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
9. Check out the whole hilarious interview.
Enjoy this year’s draft! But be careful not to enjoy it too much!
- Republican members of Congress face angry town halls flooded with voters opposing the repeal of Obamacare and other parts of the Trump agenda.
- The Trump administration wants to send immigrants caught at the southern US border to Mexico even if they're not from the country.
- Several states will keep enforcing bans against transgender discrimination in schools after Trump withdrew guidelines protecting students.
- Police arrested at least 10 people on Wednesday as they began clearing out protester camps at the Dakota Access Pipeline site.