Lawrence Taylor is widely considered one of the most ferocious and talented players to ever step on a football field.
But as it turns out tackling opposing quarterback wasn’t his only prodigious talent. He knew how to take down a few beers in his day too.
During a visit to the 2010 NFL Draft, Taylor was asked about his own draft day memories, and his response was flawless.
41 COORS LIGHTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
9. Check out the whole hilarious interview.
Enjoy this year’s draft! But be careful not to enjoy it too much!
- President Donald Trump and first lady Melania Trump had their first dance to Frank Sinatra's "My Way" at an inaugural ball 🇺🇸
- On his first day in office President Trump signed an executive order to "minimize the economic burden" of the Affordable Care Act.
- Over 200 people were arrested as anti-Trump protesters and police clashed in Washington, DC, during the inauguration.
- Flights around the country are packed with pink as people stream into Washington, DC 👭