1. LeBron James is in midst of one of the most dominating seasons in NBA history.
2. He’s been basically unstoppable all year.
3. But this week the Chicago Bulls discovered his fatal flaw.
He’s really protective of his headband.
6. Because he’s still a little sensitive about his hairline.
- The White House defended rolling back Obama-era transgender protections, with Sean Spicer repeatedly insisting it's a "states' rights issue."
- Recreational marijuana needs "greater enforcement" of federal law, said Spicer, pitting the White House against eight states that legalized its use.
- A researcher with Human Rights Watch was denied entry into Israel earlier this week with the country's government calling the human rights organization "propaganda."
- Beyoncé has pulled out of performing at Coachella, citing doctors' advice about keeping a less rigorous schedule while pregnant 🐝😭