Rory McIlroy is the No. 2 ranked golfer in the world and has two major championships under his belt at the age of 24. He’s been tapped the heir apparent to Tiger Woods’ throne. But what everyone really wants to know is, how does the young lad stack up against a shit-talking robot in a contest of hitting golf balls into washing machines? The folks behind the European golf tour made a promotional video which answers that very question. Highlights are below, and please note that we honestly did not make any of these lines up.
Robot: Losing to a robot is a bit like losing to Martin Kaymer.
Rory: I’ve lost to him a few times.
Robot: Just to warn you I have GPS.
Rory: That’s okay, I have a nice swing.
Robot: Can you see number four? Isn’t she cute?
Rory: If you say so.
Robot: And she’s still under warranty!
Robot: That sucked. Feast your eyes on this.
Robot: Oh yeah, that’s right. That felt good. How do you like those apples, Rory?
Robot: Yeah, that washing machine has always been a bit of a showoff.
Robot: Tiger Woods would have been home with his feet up by now.
Rory: Fuck you.
Robot: Take a picture of this badboy.
Robot: No, this does not compute.
Rory: You never thought about doing something else? Like becoming a photocopier?
19. Do yourself a favor and watch the whole video. It’s hilarious:
- The suspect wanted for killing 39 people at an Istanbul nightclub on New Years Day has been captured, Turkish media reports.
- Women are arguing about whether people who are anti-abortion rights should participate in the upcoming Women's March.
- Umm. Over half of the population across 22 countries believe their system is failing and rigged, a new poll says 🌎🤔
- People are melting after a girl shared photos of her pitbull on Twitter in order to speak out against laws banning the animal 🐶😭