Sports Illustrated revealed the cover of their 50th anniversary swimsuit issue last night on Jimmy Kimmel Live and it came with a huge surprise: Kate Upton wasn’t on the cover. After two years fronting the iconic issue, Upton relinquished her crown to the trio of Nina Agdal, Lily Aldridge, and Chrissy Teigen. And given the teaser pic of her that appeared in 2011, this counts as the first time Upton hasn’t made some kind of appearance on the cover since 2010.
Below is the video where editor M.J. Day surprises Agdal, Aldridge, and Teigen with the news that they made the cover of the 50th anniversary swimsuit issue. Their reactions are priceless.
5. Sports Illustrated’s 50th anniversary swimsuit issue comes out next Tuesday, Feb. 18.
- Heritage Foundation, a conservative think thanks, is cold-emailing potential candidates to serve in a potential Trump administration 🔴
- Hillary Clinton's campaign is making an unprecedented play for Utah, a state that hasn't gone blue since 1964 🔵
- In case you were wondering, no — a big cyber attack couldn't swing the election.
- Kesha fans rejoice: Sony just confirmed that a new album is in the works 🎵