Sports Illustrated revealed the cover of their 50th anniversary swimsuit issue last night on Jimmy Kimmel Live and it came with a huge surprise: Kate Upton wasn’t on the cover. After two years fronting the iconic issue, Upton relinquished her crown to the trio of Nina Agdal, Lily Aldridge, and Chrissy Teigen. And given the teaser pic of her that appeared in 2011, this counts as the first time Upton hasn’t made some kind of appearance on the cover since 2010.
Below is the video where editor M.J. Day surprises Agdal, Aldridge, and Teigen with the news that they made the cover of the 50th anniversary swimsuit issue. Their reactions are priceless.
5. Sports Illustrated’s 50th anniversary swimsuit issue comes out next Tuesday, Feb. 18.
- Donald Trump said that his comments about Sweden were referring to a Fox News segment, not an actual incident in the country 🇸🇪🙃
- The CEO of Uber is investigating sexism and sexual harassment claims after a former employee said her reports were ignored.
- Geologists say they've discovered an eighth continent beneath New Zealand. "Zealandia" is 94% submerged underwater 🔎🌍
- The US ambassador to Somalia gave the country's new president a "Make Somalia Great Again" hat and the exchange was ~confusing~.