Sports Illustrated revealed the cover of their 50th anniversary swimsuit issue last night on Jimmy Kimmel Live and it came with a huge surprise: Kate Upton wasn’t on the cover. After two years fronting the iconic issue, Upton relinquished her crown to the trio of Nina Agdal, Lily Aldridge, and Chrissy Teigen. And given the teaser pic of her that appeared in 2011, this counts as the first time Upton hasn’t made some kind of appearance on the cover since 2010.
Below is the video where editor M.J. Day surprises Agdal, Aldridge, and Teigen with the news that they made the cover of the 50th anniversary swimsuit issue. Their reactions are priceless.
5. Sports Illustrated’s 50th anniversary swimsuit issue comes out next Tuesday, Feb. 18.
- The Trump administration wants to send immigrants caught at the southern US border to Mexico even if they're not from the country.
- Several states will keep enforcing bans against transgender discrimination in schools after Trump withdrew guidelines protecting students.
- Police arrested at least 10 people on Wednesday as they began clearing out protester camps at the Dakota Access Pipeline site.
- A couple recently celebrated their engagement with a "La La Land" inspired photo shoot, and it's pretty cute 💍📷