In most countries, soccer goalies practice by having actual soccer players kick soccer balls at them in order to stay sharp for competition. This is reasonable. This is how practice works. In Slovenia they do things a little differently — they use cannons.
Yes, cannons. The type of cannons that require a large torch to light and are utterly unpredictable when it comes to accuracy and speed.
Hashtag. HOLY SHIT! AHHHHH. NO. NO. NO.
Even this Slovenian badass was like, “nah, son.”
9. Listen for the terrifying boom of the cannon:
- Some of Donald Trump's diehard supporters say they have mixed feelings about watching — much less paying for — Trump TV.
- The Obama administration delayed trans workers' protections for years after a landmark civil rights decision 🔎🌈
- A powerful magnitude-6.1 earthquake struck Italy Wednesday night, hours after a smaller magnitude-5.5 quake struck the same region.
- Facebook keeps promoting fake news. Experts say its trending algorithm can't stop it—and it could get worse ❌📰