1. You know Lute Olson is the original silver-haired fox.
2. And this was the only time you ever saw a strand out of place.
3. You know Wilbur gets all the fly honeys.
4. You don't think this tattoo is that crazy.
5. You could probably wear strictly Wildcats merchandise for weeks without having to do laundry.
6. You know this is one of the best worst songs ever recorded.
Seriously, that video puts the Super Bowl shuffle to shame.
LOOK AT STEVE KERR!
7. You don't care about the NBA, but you always check the box scores for former Wildcats.
8. Because there's a ton of them.
9. You get angry when people call Derrick Williams a bust, because you know he just hasn't found the right fit.
10. You know that Steve Kerr was a cold-blooded assassin.
11. You remember when Sean Elliott was completely unstoppable.
12. You know that Kenny Lofton was stealing basketballs in Tucson before he was swiping bases in the MLB.
In fact, Lofton was the career steals leader in Wildcats history before Jason Terry broke his record.