1. You know Lute Olson is the original silver-haired fox.
3. You know Wilbur gets all the fly honeys.
5. You could probably wear strictly Wildcats merchandise for weeks without having to do laundry.
6. You know this is one of the best worst songs ever recorded.
10. You know that Steve Kerr was a cold-blooded assassin.
16. You think it’s an absolute travesty that Jason Gardner never got a shot in the NBA.
17. You get genuinely excited whenever Bill Walton is announcing a game because he says stuff like this…
18. You hate Arizona State with the fiery passion of a thousand suns.
19. You can name every player that gave Arizona the nickname “Point Guard U.”
20. You know hell is a place where they play this goddamn game on repeat.
24. You have the 1997 One Shining Moment video bookmarked on your web browser.
25. You erased this “coach who shall not be named” from your memory bank.
26. You know Sean Miller single-handedly saved our program.
Seriously, imagine where they’d be if Tim Floyd accepted the job offer.
27. You’ve also shown all your friends this video of his appearance on the Tonight Show.
28. And you know he has the absolute best facial expressions in the business.
30. There’s no one in the country you’d rather have with the ball when the game is on the line than this guy.
32. And anything short of a National Championship would be a disappointment.
Bear Down, Arizona.
- Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders clashed on immigration, Obama, and Kissinger (!) in Thursday's Democratic debate. Here's a recap 🇺🇸
- World leaders have agreed to a "cessation of hostilities" in Syria, U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry said.
- NYPD Officer Peter Liang was found guilty of manslaughter in the 2014 shooting of Akai Gurley, an unarmed black man.