Five-time gold medalist Ryan Lochte recently tore his MCL and sprained his ACL during an encounter with a fan in Gainesville, Fla. According to Janice Lee, Lochte’s publicist, a teenage girl ran at Lochte, who tried to catch her, but the two fell over in the process. Lochte hit his knee on a curb. The girl was not hurt. His medical staff expects Lochte to make a full recovery.
We have imagined a slightly different version of the events that lead to his injury.
5. He was simply minding his own business and talking to himself…
15. THE END.
- Top legal scholars will be filing the 1st major lawsuit against President Donald Trump's alleged business conflicts on Monday.
- "Welcome to the movement": Women's March on Washington organizers are working tirelessly to make sure first-time marchers stick around ✊
- A mass grave in Mexico contained the remains of 56 people, many of whom went missing in 2010, authorities said Sunday.
- The New England Patriots are heading to the Super Bowl yet again. They'll play the Atlanta Falcons on Feb. 5 🏈