Five-time gold medalist Ryan Lochte recently tore his MCL and sprained his ACL during an encounter with a fan in Gainesville, Fla. According to Janice Lee, Lochte’s publicist, a teenage girl ran at Lochte, who tried to catch her, but the two fell over in the process. Lochte hit his knee on a curb. The girl was not hurt. His medical staff expects Lochte to make a full recovery.
We have imagined a slightly different version of the events that lead to his injury.
5. He was simply minding his own business and talking to himself…
15. THE END.
- Confused refugees question what's next as French authorities begin to clear out the Calais "Jungle" camp.
- Donald Trump keeps questioning polls and insisting he's winning — even as most show him behind nationally.
- Obamacare premiums will jump an average 25% in 2017, but officials say subsidies will keep costs low for most people.
- These parents came up with maybe the best dirty Halloween couple's costume ever. Parents ftw 😂👏