1. Boston Red Sox closer Koji Uehara and designated home run hitter David Ortiz are two of the stars of this year’s postseason.
2. Uehara has been completely unhittable thus far and Ortiz has hit the most memorable home run of October.
3. But the REAL highlight of the playoffs is their unlikely bromance.
4. They’re basically a gift from the baseball heavens.
5. Just look how cute they are!
6. Watch as they playfully check if they’re wearing their protective cups.
7. Look at Ortiz giving Koji a big hug after another successful save.
8. So in summation, they’re the best.
9. Especially when they hump each other in postgame locker room celebrations.
10. The End.
- Donald Trump, who wrote a book about his ability to get deals done, lost in his highest stakes negotiation yet — the battered GOP health care bill.
- A viral Instagram post falsely claimed 14 black girls went missing over 24 hours in Washington, DC, but that doesn't mean there isn't a problem. Now lawmakers are taking action.
- Apple says a hacking group that's threatening to wipe hundreds of millions of iPhones has not breached its iCloud system 📱
- Hi Stranger: A bizarre short film featuring a naked mumbling figurine is making everyone on the internet uncomfortable 🙃