3. We’re always a punch line.
5. Chris Brown wears Mets gear.
6. Lady Gaga gives us the finger.
7. After the All-Star break, our season rarely matters.
10. Keith Hernandez got so bored last season, he shaved his mustache.
He looks like a a powerless child.
Jason Bay, who was cut by the Mets this past off-season, will continue to earn his full $16 million salary for the 2013 season.
Bobby Bonilla, who last played for the Mets in 1999 and retired from baseball in 2001, will make $1,193,248.20 this season and every subsequent season for the next 25 years.
19. “Who Let the Mets Out”
22. Steve Phillips’ tenure as general manager.
24. We share a city with these guys.
26. Carlos Beltran keeping his bat on his shoulder.
27. This is how we dress for games in September.
Notice the availability of great seats!
30. Fred Wilpon.
31. We are constantly forced to question God’s existence.
32. This is how we spend our summer nights.
33. And no matter how bad it gets…
We just can’t help ourselves.
- For the second day in California, protests against Donald Trump grew heated as demonstrators briefly overcame a police barricade.
- The U.S. Navy will now let sailors wear neck tattoos and sleeves, in an effort to maintain its appeal among young people ⚓️
- And do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz 💯