3. We’re always a punch line.
5. Chris Brown wears Mets gear.
6. Lady Gaga gives us the finger.
7. After the All-Star break, our season rarely matters.
10. Keith Hernandez got so bored last season, he shaved his mustache.
He looks like a a powerless child.
Jason Bay, who was cut by the Mets this past off-season, will continue to earn his full $16 million salary for the 2013 season.
Bobby Bonilla, who last played for the Mets in 1999 and retired from baseball in 2001, will make $1,193,248.20 this season and every subsequent season for the next 25 years.
19. “Who Let the Mets Out”
22. Steve Phillips’ tenure as general manager.
24. We share a city with these guys.
26. Carlos Beltran keeping his bat on his shoulder.
27. This is how we dress for games in September.
Notice the availability of great seats!
30. Fred Wilpon.
31. We are constantly forced to question God’s existence.
32. This is how we spend our summer nights.
33. And no matter how bad it gets…
We just can’t help ourselves.
- The Army Corps of Engineers and North Dakota police have ordered protesters to leave the Dakota Access Pipeline site by this afternoon or face arrest.
- Seven Earth-sized planets that could have water and possibly sustain life have been discovered orbiting a dwarf star, NASA announced today.
- The ACLU is suing the city of Milwaukee and its police for allegedly performing thousands of illegal stop-and-frisk searches that targeted minorities.
- #Peggygate: West Elm offers full refunds for the notoriously disintegrating Peggy Couch days after pulling it from its website and stores👏