1. Because the sunrise paints the sky brighter in St. Mark’s Square.
3. Because ice cream dreams of one day being as awesome as gelato.
4. Because the Spanish Steps are a decent place for a study break.
6. And cacio e pepe is basically the best tasting mac ‘n’ cheese in the world.
10. Because the Amalfi Coast is a spectacular place to spend the weekend…
12. Because you learn there are few things cooler than a classic Fiat…
18. Because every side street is the most charming thing you’ve ever seen…
22. Because walking around Firenze is like stepping into a time machine.
28. Because this is a midday snack.
36. Because St. Peter’s Basilica is genuinely awe-inspiring.
38. Because you’ll miss it every day from the moment you leave…
- Tens of thousands of people are gathered for the Women's March On Washington, and marches are being held worldwide in solidarity.
- Crowds for the Women's March in Washington, DC are turning out to be much larger than for the inauguration so far.
- On his first day in office President Trump signed an executive order to "minimize the economic burden" of the Affordable Care Act.
- President Donald Trump and first lady Melania Trump had their first dance to Frank Sinatra's "My Way" at an inaugural ball 🇺🇸