11. And Chewbacca!
13. This is how managers act when they’re thrown out of the game.
14. Because the minors are the setting for arguably the funniest baseball movie ever: Bull Durham
16. The Fort Worth Miracle’s George Costanza Night
The scoreboard ran from the ninth inning to the first, fans were paid money to park, teams wore the opposite home/road uniforms and the players asked the fans for autographs.
25. You might see a superstar during a rehab game…
26. An up and coming superstar before he reaches the majors…
29. And most importantly, Bill Murray doesn’t do this at major-league games!
- Donald Trump's supporters think his comments about Miss Universe are no big deal.
- Asos workers at the heart of its global retail empire say they're being treated like machines to deliver fast fashion.