11. And Chewbacca!
13. This is how managers act when they’re thrown out of the game.
14. Because the minors are the setting for arguably the funniest baseball movie ever: Bull Durham
16. The Fort Worth Miracle’s George Costanza Night
The scoreboard ran from the ninth inning to the first, fans were paid money to park, teams wore the opposite home/road uniforms and the players asked the fans for autographs.
25. You might see a superstar during a rehab game…
26. An up and coming superstar before he reaches the majors…
29. And most importantly, Bill Murray doesn’t do this at major-league games!
- Sixteen people died after a hot air balloon caught fire and crashed in Texas Saturday.