1. At 6’4” and 225 lbs, he’s the ideal size for a pro-style NFL quarterback.
4. Limitless confidence? Check.
5. He’s already tougher than 90% of current NFL quarterbacks.
10. He can balance his career and social life in New York — unlike some other people.
11. And lets face it — he’s a hell of a lot better than this guy…
I mean, anyone would be better than Mark Sanchez.
- Oops: "Moonlight" won Best Picture at the Oscars, but they accidentally gave it to "La La Land" first 😳⁉️
- Philip Bilden, the businessman nominated by President Trump to be Secretary of the Navy, has withdrawn himself from consideration.
- Actor Bill Paxton has died at 61. He starred in classic films including "Twister," "Titanic," "Big Love," and "Aliens."
- The Nokia brick phone is making a comeback — reimagined with a colored screen, but the game Snake hasn't gone anywhere 🐍📲