1. At 6’4” and 225 lbs, he’s the ideal size for a pro-style NFL quarterback.
4. Limitless confidence? Check.
5. He’s already tougher than 90% of current NFL quarterbacks.
10. He can balance his career and social life in New York — unlike some other people.
11. And lets face it — he’s a hell of a lot better than this guy…
I mean, anyone would be better than Mark Sanchez.
- From water jugs and dehydrated food to Faraday cages and unregistered vehicles, liberals are prepping for Donald Trump's presidency.
- Several people are trapped after an avalanche buried an Italian hotel Wednesday night following a succession of earthquakes.
- Federal agencies have put on a fireworks finale for the Obama administration, suing JPMorgan, Oracle, Fiat Chrysler, and Navient.
- Been wondering why your friends now look like weird glamorous cartoons? That's thanks to Chinese selfie app Meitu. Say cheese 📸