1. At 6’4” and 225 lbs, he’s the ideal size for a pro-style NFL quarterback.
4. Limitless confidence? Check.
5. He’s already tougher than 90% of current NFL quarterbacks.
10. He can balance his career and social life in New York — unlike some other people.
11. And lets face it — he’s a hell of a lot better than this guy…
I mean, anyone would be better than Mark Sanchez.
- The Clinton campaign is trying to stop television stations from running a pro-Trump ad featuring Michelle Obama.
- A federal jury cleared the leaders of an Oregon standoff. The militia group took over a wildlife refuge last January.
- An airplane carrying Republican VP candidate Mike Pence skidded off the runway at New York City's LaGuardia airport. No one was injured.
- RIP — Vine says it's discontinuing its mobile app, effectively ending the 6-second video service 💀