Sports fans will do just about anything to prove the level of commitment they have for their favorite team. Supporters have been screaming their lungs hoarse, making elaborate signs, and painting their chests and faces for decades.
But every once in a while the sports world produces an innovator. The type of fan who flouts, nay detests, society’s norms. The type of dude that would shave his chest hair into a “Let’s Go Bucs!” billboard — at an away game.
The intrepid Steel City fan appears to have a surplus of chest hair and zero qualms with transforming said hair into the ultimate sign of support.
His magnificently sculpted chest will always separate him from new bandwagon Pirates fans who are sure to flock when or if they make the playoffs. Because this fanatic knows the most important rules in baseball.
9. 1) Never make the third out at third base. 2) Always be a middle-aged man who hangs around the dugout several hours before away games exposing the raw, pink skin of your semi-hairless torso while standing next to two teenage girls.
h/t Dan Steinberg DC Sports Bog
- Sean Spicer today said "his intention is never to lie" as White House press secretary, a pledge that came after making false claims this weekend about Trump's inauguration.
- President Trump signed an anti-abortion executive order that reinstates the so-called global gag rule, barring foreign organizations taking US money from providing abortions.
- The new Trump Hotel in Washington, DC, has lost more than $1 million and is in violation of Donald Trump's lease with the government, say Democratic lawmakers.
- The all-day breakfast boom at McDonald's is over as sales once again continued to fall for the fast food giant 🍳 📉