This afternoon, free agent linebacker Manny Lawson signed a four year, $12 million contract with the Buffalo Bills.
2. Here’s what Manny was probably thinking at the time:
Soon after signing his contract a reporter asked Lawson to comment on the Bills 13-year playoff drought, which is the longest in the NFL. The newest Bill was a bit confused.
What does GM Buddy Nix have to say about all of this?
*Western New York collectively sighs*
- Criticized previously for not forcefully speaking out, Donald Trump condemned anti-Semitism after bomb threats were reported at 11 Jewish centers.
- President Trump has named H.R. McMaster as his new national security adviser, replacing Michael Flynn who resigned last week.
- Milo Yiannopoulos's book has been canceled after he was accused of defending pedophilia.
- West Elm pulled the Peggy Couch from its site after years of scathing customer reviews and complaints of buttons popping off 🙈