As a kid, getting a foul ball at a baseball game is basically the American dream. Aside from eating ice cream out of a tiny helmet, it’s the main reason kids enjoy going to the ballpark. It’s a moment you cherish and a priceless souvenir you’ll hold on to for about three days.
During last night’s College World Series game between Mississippi State and Indiana University, a foul ball was tossed into the right field stands. This prompted one determined little girl to use any means necessary to acquire the ultimate prize.
4. “Oh, wow, a foul ball! Can I see it? Let me see it! GIVE IT TO ME! NOW!”
5. “Fools! It’s mine!” *evil laugh*
6. “Get off me! Finders keepers.”
7. “You’re never gonna get it. Possession is nine-tenths of the law, you brats!”
8. “Seriously guys, I’m taller than you. Stop even trying.”
9. “Get off me, or I’m gonna start throwing ‘bows…”
11. “Well, I hope you learned your lesson.”
h/t Sean Newell Deadspin
- It's the third day of the Democratic National Convention. Here's where things stand 🇺🇸