As a kid, getting a foul ball at a baseball game is basically the American dream. Aside from eating ice cream out of a tiny helmet, it’s the main reason kids enjoy going to the ballpark. It’s a moment you cherish and a priceless souvenir you’ll hold on to for about three days.
During last night’s College World Series game between Mississippi State and Indiana University, a foul ball was tossed into the right field stands. This prompted one determined little girl to use any means necessary to acquire the ultimate prize.
4. “Oh, wow, a foul ball! Can I see it? Let me see it! GIVE IT TO ME! NOW!”
5. “Fools! It’s mine!” *evil laugh*
6. “Get off me! Finders keepers.”
7. “You’re never gonna get it. Possession is nine-tenths of the law, you brats!”
8. “Seriously guys, I’m taller than you. Stop even trying.”
9. “Get off me, or I’m gonna start throwing ‘bows…”
11. “Well, I hope you learned your lesson.”
h/t Sean Newell Deadspin
- President Trump signed an anti-abortion executive order that reinstates the so-called global gag rule, barring foreign organizations taking US money from providing abortions.
- The new Trump Hotel in Washington, DC, has lost more than $1 million and is in violation of Donald Trump's lease with the government, say Democratic lawmakers.
- In the first major lawsuit of his presidency, Donald Trump has been sued by top legal scholars over alleged conflicts of interest with his foreign business entanglements.
- The all-day breakfast boom at McDonald's is over as sales once again continued to fall for the fast food giant 🍳 📉