J.R. Smith is without question the most unpredictable player in the NBA. On any given night he could score 40 points and hog ESPN’s highlight reel…
However he’s also liable to have himself a good ole’ time and party till the wee hours of the morning — you simply never know what you’re going to get.
So of course the New York Knicks gave the eccentric shooting guard a hefty four year $17 million contract. His new windfall begged the question — what is he going to do with all that money?
Smith purchased the Gurkha F5 built by Terradyne Armored Vehicles to cruise around one of the busiest and most congested cities in the world.
8. Here’s his new whip’s cameo appearance in Fast Fast
9. So yeah, this should be fun…
UPDATE - Aug. 20, 12:30 p.m.: J.R. Smith is claiming on his Twitter account that the armored truck is not his.
- Indiana votes on Tuesday, and it could be Ted Cruz's last big chance to end Trump's winning streak in the U.S. presidential race 🇺🇸
- A judge in Brazil has ordered WhatsApp blocked for 72 hours over the messaging service's recently encrypted data ❌📲
- Leicester City won England's Premier League football championship for the first time, capping off a fairy-tale season that will go down in history ⚽️