Remember this Pee Wee football player who was pushing a football across the living room floor with his head when he was 4 months old? The one that did his first pull-up when he was 18 months, ran a 40 in 6.5 flat, bench pressed twice his own weight and won the 8-year-old division of Pass, Punt, and Run when he was 5 years old?
Remember how everyone thought he was the most badass, physical specimen to ever grace a Pee Wee football field? Well, we were wrong.
Meet J.D., a Pee Wee quarterback from Alabama who has the most vicious stiff arm in all of SEC country.
He also has the quickness to get to the corner, Manziel-esque cutback ability and Peterson-esque breakaway speed.
Honestly, has Saban signed this kid yet?
10. Watch the whole jaw-dropping run.
- Saturday is Trump's 100th day in office. We found an average of about one false statement per day from him and his aides so far 💯
- A luxury event called Fyre Festival turned into a total shitshow. Headliners dropped out and guests tweeted photos of bare-bones food and lodging 😱
- American Airlines gave workers a raise — to the highest pay in the industry — and Wall Street is furious. The company's stock has been falling since Thursday.
- A teen had a remarkably petty response when her ex asked for his prom money back: She paid him in all pennies 😏