1. Bubba Watson, known as a bit of a goofball, won the 2012 Masters on the strength of an outrageous and inventive shot from deep, deep in the rough.
Yesterday, during a press conference Watson broke down when he was asked what he did after he won that green jacket.
Out of respect and honor for Augusta National, one of the greatest clubs we have, and one of the greatest tournaments. Out of respect for them I didn’t do any of the funny antics I would normally do. The only thing I did was wrap Caleb up in it.
4. Caleb is Bubba and his wife Angie’s son, who they adopted just days before his Master’s victory. Here’s the whole family at today’s annual Par 3 competition.
- Trump's pick for education secretary, Betsy DeVos, could face a contentious confirmation hearing — at least by standards of the position.
- Prime Minister Theresa May's Brexit: no single market, parliamentary vote on the final deal, and a warning to the EU not to punish the UK.
- At least 40 Democratic lawmakers are boycotting Donald Trump's inauguration after the president-elect criticized civil rights leader John Lewis.
- Most hate crimes go unreported. Help BuzzFeed News and other news outlets document hate crimes and harassment in the US.