1. Bubba Watson, known as a bit of a goofball, won the 2012 Masters on the strength of an outrageous and inventive shot from deep, deep in the rough.
Yesterday, during a press conference Watson broke down when he was asked what he did after he won that green jacket.
Out of respect and honor for Augusta National, one of the greatest clubs we have, and one of the greatest tournaments. Out of respect for them I didn’t do any of the funny antics I would normally do. The only thing I did was wrap Caleb up in it.
4. Caleb is Bubba and his wife Angie’s son, who they adopted just days before his Master’s victory. Here’s the whole family at today’s annual Par 3 competition.
- It's the third day of the Democratic National Convention. Here's where things stand 🇺🇸
- Prosecutors have dropped remaining charges against Baltimore police officers related to the death of Freddie Gray.
- 12 states will support Obama's transgender policies in court after other states sued to block the rules.