1. Bubba Watson, known as a bit of a goofball, won the 2012 Masters on the strength of an outrageous and inventive shot from deep, deep in the rough.
Yesterday, during a press conference Watson broke down when he was asked what he did after he won that green jacket.
Out of respect and honor for Augusta National, one of the greatest clubs we have, and one of the greatest tournaments. Out of respect for them I didn’t do any of the funny antics I would normally do. The only thing I did was wrap Caleb up in it.
4. Caleb is Bubba and his wife Angie’s son, who they adopted just days before his Master’s victory. Here’s the whole family at today’s annual Par 3 competition.
- More than 35 people have died in a suicide bombing attack on Istanbul's international airport, Turkish officials said.
- German leader Angela Merkel said the UK can't expect to keep privileges once it leaves the EU.
- More athletes — nearly all of them golfers — have pulled out of the Rio Olympics over Zika virus concerns.