15. The Dunk City crew from FGCU.
This makes complete sense. All is right with the universe.
14. Victor Cruz
New long-term contract. Not nominated for anything. Simply mean mugging and wearing a crown.
13. Kevin Bacon, Maria Sharapova and Adrian Peterson
Okay, Bacon and Sharapova presented Peterson with the award for best comeback athlete. So this isn’t as random as it looks.
11. Tony Gonzalez, Malin Akerman and Michael Phelps.
Presenters of Best Record Breaking Performance with the Olympic record-breaker himself. No biggie.
10. Yasiel Puig and Jadeveon Clowney
The reigning NL player of the month, Yasiel Puig, presented Best Play to Clowney. The only reason this seems a little strange is because this is the first time we’ve seen Puig off the baseball field and Clowney off the gridiron.
9. LeBron James, Russell Wilson, Ray Allen and Dwayne Wade
Okay, now it starts getting interesting. The back-to-back reigning NBA champs and Russell Wilson. Hmm.
8. Jacoby Jones
Now we’ve entered the interesting selfies category.
7. Peyton Siva.
The former Louisville guard appears to be having a good time.
6. Brad Keselowski
Goofy NASCAR driver is goofy.
5. Kara Cannizzaro
This is probably the most photobooth-esque photobooth shot from the ESPYs. One one person smiles in four pictures and everyone looks goofily confused. The UNC laxer was nominated for Best Female College Athlete.
4. Terrell Owens
I guess this a little less random then I initially thought. Yes, he isn’t playing in the NFL anymore which gives him no reason to be in attendance, but where there’s a camera there’s a Terrell Owens.
3. Cedric Ceballos
He is known for blindfolding himself during the NBA Slam Dunk Contest and…that’s about it.
2. Jeff Walz
The Louisville woman’s basketball coach got nice and cozy with his wife.
1. Jeremy Schaap.
- A Trump official says the campaign has "three major voter suppression operations underway."
- RIP — Vine says it's discontinuing its mobile app, effectively ending the 6-second video service 💀