Unless Charles Barkley is involved, an NBA post-game show is the last place you’d expect something interesting to happen. However, if you were watching the Houston Rockets post-game show this past Wednesday, you witnessed to the cutest photobomb in human history.
2. “Blah blah blah… wait, what’s that over his shoulder?”
3. “Who’s baby is that?”
4. “What’s he doin… why’s he not wearing pants?!”
5. “Is he pausing directly in the middle of the frame?”
And then you finally realize that kid knew EXACTLY what he was doing.
7. Photobomb Level: INFINITY
8. Bravo little man.
H/T to Barry Petchesky at Deadspin
- Donald Trump promised insurance for everyone this weekend, but Senate Republicans say they assume he misspoke.
- President Barack Obama shortened Chelsea Manning's 35-year sentence for leaking documents to WikiLeaks. She'll be freed in May.
- Blue Lies Matter: Video finally proved that police officers lie — and why they get away with it.
- A Toronto man is on a mission to bathe at a different stranger's house every day this month. And so far, so good 🛀