Unless Charles Barkley is involved, an NBA post-game show is the last place you’d expect something interesting to happen. However, if you were watching the Houston Rockets post-game show this past Wednesday, you witnessed to the cutest photobomb in human history.
2. “Blah blah blah… wait, what’s that over his shoulder?”
3. “Who’s baby is that?”
4. “What’s he doin… why’s he not wearing pants?!”
5. “Is he pausing directly in the middle of the frame?”
And then you finally realize that kid knew EXACTLY what he was doing.
7. Photobomb Level: INFINITY
8. Bravo little man.
H/T to Barry Petchesky at Deadspin
- Kim Jong Nam, the half-brother of North Korea's leader, was killed with a chemical weapon last week at an airport in Malaysia.
- Caitlyn Jenner told President Trump his administration's rollback of protections for transgender kids was a "disaster" 😳
- Uber's CEO met with more than 100 female engineers on Thursday to discuss sexism and harassment allegations at the company.
- Beyoncé is backing out of Coachella under doctors' advice. But she plans to headline the festival again in 2018 😭🐝