Unless Charles Barkley is involved, an NBA post-game show is the last place you’d expect something interesting to happen. However, if you were watching the Houston Rockets post-game show this past Wednesday, you witnessed to the cutest photobomb in human history.
2. “Blah blah blah… wait, what’s that over his shoulder?”
3. “Who’s baby is that?”
4. “What’s he doin… why’s he not wearing pants?!”
5. “Is he pausing directly in the middle of the frame?”
And then you finally realize that kid knew EXACTLY what he was doing.
7. Photobomb Level: INFINITY
8. Bravo little man.
H/T to Barry Petchesky at Deadspin
- It's Day 2 of the Democratic National Convention in Philadelphia. Here's what you need to know.