The Los Angeles Dodgers were relieved to see the bats finally came alive during their 3-0 Game 3 victory over the St. Louis Cardinals. But the real story in La La Land wasn’t Yasiel Puig’s thrilling triple or Hyun-Jin Ryu’s great outing on the hill — it was a man dressed as a bear dancing on the Cardinals dugout.
During the bottom of the 8th inning with the Dodgers up 2-0, a random fan dressed in a bear costume and Dodgers jersey started dancing on top of the Cardinals dugout. This would be perfectly normal behavior for a team’s mascot — but the Dodgers don’t have a mascot. Luckily, the TBS cameras caught a glimpse of this renegade, unauthorized Dodgers cheerleader while they panned in on the Cardinals dugout.
The “rally bear” was quickly escorted out of the stadium by security after his performance, so he didn’t get to see the end of the game…
5. …BUT THIS PICTURE MADE IT ALL TOTALLY WORTH IT!
- The suspect wanted for killing 39 people at an Istanbul nightclub on New Year's Day has confessed to the shooting, Istanbul's governor said
- At least 40 Democratic lawmakers are boycotting Donald Trump's inauguration after the president-elect criticized civil rights leader John Lewis.
- Prime Minister Theresa May will set out a "hard Brexit" plan during a speech about Britain leaving the European Union.
- The police report featuring Kim Kardashian West's first-hand account of the Paris robbery has been released.