The Los Angeles Dodgers were relieved to see the bats finally came alive during their 3-0 Game 3 victory over the St. Louis Cardinals. But the real story in La La Land wasn’t Yasiel Puig’s thrilling triple or Hyun-Jin Ryu’s great outing on the hill — it was a man dressed as a bear dancing on the Cardinals dugout.
During the bottom of the 8th inning with the Dodgers up 2-0, a random fan dressed in a bear costume and Dodgers jersey started dancing on top of the Cardinals dugout. This would be perfectly normal behavior for a team’s mascot — but the Dodgers don’t have a mascot. Luckily, the TBS cameras caught a glimpse of this renegade, unauthorized Dodgers cheerleader while they panned in on the Cardinals dugout.
The “rally bear” was quickly escorted out of the stadium by security after his performance, so he didn’t get to see the end of the game…
5. …BUT THIS PICTURE MADE IT ALL TOTALLY WORTH IT!
- The Russian government agrees with Donald Trump's comments that NATO is "obsolete," which the president-elect made during an interview published Sunday.
- BuzzFeed News spent two months mapping Trump's personal and business connections — and found more than 1,500 in all.
- Eight billionaires — all men — together own as much wealth as the world's poorest 3.7 billion people, a new report has revealed.
- There's a new HBO show called "The Young Pope" and the internet is having fun with it.