It may surprise you to hear this, but drinking in excess usually results in poor life choices — such as racing your friend on the sidewalk.
You may be asking yourself, “What’s so wrong with pretending to be Walter Payton while running on a full tank of Miller Light?” Well, after swilling light beer for eight hours, your balance becomes surprisingly impaired.
Also, street signs seem to pop up out of freakin’ nowhere.
7. Watch the whole video to hear the amazing commentary (and accents!):
h/t: Tom Ley at Deadspin
- The Pentagon is investigating Trump's former national security adviser over payments he received from Russia-linked groups.
- "We can never apologize enough." United released its report on the plane dragging accident, and outlined changes it'll make to prevent similar incidents.
- Sebastian Gorka couldn't make it as a national security expert in Hungary, but that's not stopping him from advising President Trump.
- "The Real Housewives" has remained a cultural force for over a decade by reinventing itself. But has the show peaked? 👠 🔥