1. Dr. Emmett Brown’s 1955 House
As it turns out Doc Brown was merely the second most famous resident of this beautiful Pasadena estate. The Gamble House was build by Charles and Henry Green in 1908 for David and Mary Gamble of the Proctor and Gamble Company. It is currently a National Historic Landmark owned by the City of Pasadena and operated by the University of Southern California.
- Fyre Festival — organized by Ja Rule and billed as a luxury event — has turned into a total shitshow and people are livid 💸😱
- We've compiled an extensive (but not exhaustive) list of lies, exaggerations, and bullshit from Trump's first 100 days in office 💯
- The new leader of Marine Le Pen's National Front party in France has stepped down amid accusations of Holocaust denial.
- Arkansas executed Kenneth Williams Thursday night — just days before one of the state's execution drugs expires.