Yesterday, Tennessee running back Chris Johnson predicted that he’ll break Eric Dickerson’s NFL rushing record in the 2013 season.
Back in 2010, Johnson predicted he’d rush for 2,500 yards, which is 395 yards over the NFL record set by Eric Dickerson in 1985, roughly nine months before Johnson was born.
4. This is actual footage from Chris Johnson’s 2010 season.
8. Good luck with that Chris!
- The Trump administration wants to send immigrants caught at the southern US border to Mexico even if they're not from the country.
- An off-duty Los Angeles police officer was caught on cellphone video firing at least one shot during a confrontation with several teens.
- Police arrested at least 10 people on Wednesday as they began clearing out protester camps at the Dakota Access Pipeline site.
- A couple recently celebrated their engagement with a "La La Land" inspired photo shoot, and it's pretty cute 💍📷