This past weekend Charles Barkley played in the annual American Century Championship tournament at Edgewood Tahoe Golf Course. Barkley is a notoriously poor golfer, but fans go to see him play because you never know what to expect — a la Bill Murray. You could get an autograph, or a picture, or maybe a pile of hot, fresh lootcakes.
According witnesses with Twitter accounts, the Round Mound of Rebound spent the tournament handing out hundred dollar bills to anyone with a pulse.
5. If you were at the 7th green you got $100.
7. If you were a cute little kid you got $100.
9. And if he liked your dress you got $200.
And what did he do as an encore? He attended Ray Allen’s birthday party and spoke the body’s sensual language of love with your mom.
h/t Busted Coverage
- Confused refugees question what's next as French authorities begin to clear out the Calais "Jungle" camp.
- Jay Z is set to hold a get out the vote concert for Hillary Clinton in Ohio aimed at mobilizing black voters.
- The UK government has backed a third runway at London's Heathrow Airport, saying it'll benefit the the country's economy ✈️
- These parents came up with maybe the best dirty Halloween couple's costume ever. Parents ftw 😂👏