1. Meet Von Miller, star linebacker for the Denver Broncos.
2. On the field he’s one of the most feared defensive players in the NFL.
4. Who has a strong affinity for large-framed glasses…
5. And giving the thumbs up while posing for pictures.
*The thumbs up is a Texas A&M tradition that stands for “gig’em Aggies.”
Remind you of anyone?
Come on, I gave it away in the title!
They’re like twins!
Seriously, you almost can’t tell them apart!
I mean, they’re completely indistinguishable!
Is it a trained gridiron assassin? Or someone who take pictures of naked women, professionally?
We may never know.
- The Army Corps of Engineers and North Dakota police have ordered protesters to leave the Dakota Access Pipeline site by this afternoon or face arrest.
- Seven Earth-sized planets that could have water and possibly sustain life have been discovered orbiting a dwarf star, NASA announced today.
- The ACLU is suing the city of Milwaukee and its police for allegedly performing thousands of illegal stop-and-frisk searches that targeted minorities.
- #Peggygate: West Elm offers full refunds for the notoriously disintegrating Peggy Couch days after pulling it from its website and stores👏