1. Meet Von Miller, star linebacker for the Denver Broncos.
2. On the field he’s one of the most feared defensive players in the NFL.
4. Who has a strong affinity for large-framed glasses…
5. And giving the thumbs up while posing for pictures.
*The thumbs up is a Texas A&M tradition that stands for “gig’em Aggies.”
Remind you of anyone?
Come on, I gave it away in the title!
They’re like twins!
Seriously, you almost can’t tell them apart!
I mean, they’re completely indistinguishable!
Is it a trained gridiron assassin? Or someone who take pictures of naked women, professionally?
We may never know.
- President Trump signed executive orders today to advance the controversial Keystone XL and Dakota Access oil pipelines.
- 2017 Oscar nominations for Best Picture include: "La La Land," "Moonlight," "Arrival," and "Hidden Figures" 🎥 🎬
- White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer repeated claims that the inauguration was the most watched ever. But the numbers (still) don't make sense.
- Britain's Supreme Court has ruled that Prime Minister Theresa May needs to consult parliament before triggering Brexit.