1. Meet Von Miller, star linebacker for the Denver Broncos.
2. On the field he’s one of the most feared defensive players in the NFL.
4. Who has a strong affinity for large-framed glasses…
5. And giving the thumbs up while posing for pictures.
*The thumbs up is a Texas A&M tradition that stands for “gig’em Aggies.”
Remind you of anyone?
Come on, I gave it away in the title!
They’re like twins!
Seriously, you almost can’t tell them apart!
I mean, they’re completely indistinguishable!
Is it a trained gridiron assassin? Or someone who take pictures of naked women, professionally?
We may never know.
- Hillary Clinton made her debut with VP pick Tim Kaine, who spoke on support for immigration reform and gun control, dipping into Spanish.
- ISIS has claimed responsibility for a bombing Saturday that killed at least 80 people in Afghanistan.