There is no arguing the fact that Jaromir Jagr is one of the greatest players to ever lace up skates in the NHL. The Czech-born winger is eighth in NHL history in goals scored and 10th in overall points. At 41 years old, Jagr is still a force for the Boston Bruins, currently playing major minutes during the Stanley Cup finals. But for many fans Jagr will be remembered for his flowing curly locks just as much as his scoring prowess, and for good reason.
5. Bye haters.
11. He wore it during press conferences…
12. To children’s hospitals…
13. To the Olympics…
15. And when he met the President of the United States.
19. Flapping effortlessly in the wind.
- Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton sparred over ISIS, race, and Trump's unreleased taxes during the first US presidential debate 📢
- Trump started the debate with a sniffly nose and now people are concerned for his health 👀
- DNA-testing startup Color Genomics is unveiling $50 tests for the relatives of people who test positive for a cancer mutation.