There is no arguing the fact that Jaromir Jagr is one of the greatest players to ever lace up skates in the NHL. The Czech-born winger is eighth in NHL history in goals scored and 10th in overall points. At 41 years old, Jagr is still a force for the Boston Bruins, currently playing major minutes during the Stanley Cup finals. But for many fans Jagr will be remembered for his flowing curly locks just as much as his scoring prowess, and for good reason.
5. Bye haters.
11. He wore it during press conferences…
12. To children’s hospitals…
13. To the Olympics…
15. And when he met the President of the United States.
19. Flapping effortlessly in the wind.
- Donald Trump said that his comments about Sweden were referring to a Fox News segment, not an actual incident in the country 🇸🇪🙃
- The CEO of Uber is investigating sexism and sexual harassment claims after a former employee said her reports were ignored.
- Geologists say they've discovered an eighth continent beneath New Zealand. "Zealandia" is 94% submerged underwater 🔎🌍
- The US ambassador to Somalia gave the country's new president a "Make Somalia Great Again" hat and the exchange was ~confusing~.