One new tradition that seems to have caught on among baseball fans is the “Presidents Race” during the fourth inning of Washington Nationals games.
This tradition has one gimmick: Teddy Roosevelt loses a lot — often in dramatic fashion. So for Teddy this “fun” race becomes a sick, twisted mental and physical challenge that has ruined his self-esteem. Basically, he still speaks softly, but now he merely carries a twig.
This past weekend it appeared as though Teddy was going to jog his way to his sixth victory of the 2013 “Presidents Race” season — until that bearded cheater “Honest Abe” showed up.
The homestretch was wide open until Mr. Morality decided to crash the party.
9. Teddy Roosevelt: always the runner-up. Shooter knows how lonely second place can be.
And, with that, we’ve become the first website to compare a guy who’s on Mount Rushmore to Shooter McGavin.
- Immigrants are worried two government memos are laying the groundwork for the deportation force Trump promised on the campaign trail.
- A US federal judge ruled that Texas can't cut Planned Parenthood out of its Medicaid program.
- The UK Supreme Court ruled that it's legal for the government to keep couples apart because of their income.
- Yalla! You can now download a new Arab emoji keyboard that includes a belly dancer, Oman Chips, and more 👏