1. “This is Damien, he’s almost too gay to function”
2. “Janis Ian - dyke”
3. “But I can’t help it if I’ve got a heavy flow and a wide set vagina!”
4. “I know she’s kind of socially retarded and weird, but she’s my friend… so, just promise me you won’t make fun of her!”
5. “And on the third day, God created the Remington bolt-action rifle, so that Man could fight the dinosaurs. And the homosexuals.”
6. “Wow, Damien, you’ve truly out-gayed yourself.”
Keep in mind this is a PG-13 movie airing on MTV, and the words ass, whore and bitch remained in the MTV-cut of the film. Do you think this is an example of MTV being overly sensitive or were these edits appropriate?
- Verizon and unions representing 39,000 workers have reached an agreement that should end the largest U.S. strike in since 2011.
- Never mind the $10 million: Donald Trump now says he won't debate "second place finisher" Bernie Sanders.
- No, France has not banned people from sending work emails after hours – no matter how much we all want to believe it 🇫🇷 ✉️