1. “This is Damien, he’s almost too gay to function”
2. “Janis Ian - dyke”
3. “But I can’t help it if I’ve got a heavy flow and a wide set vagina!”
4. “I know she’s kind of socially retarded and weird, but she’s my friend… so, just promise me you won’t make fun of her!”
5. “And on the third day, God created the Remington bolt-action rifle, so that Man could fight the dinosaurs. And the homosexuals.”
6. “Wow, Damien, you’ve truly out-gayed yourself.”
Keep in mind this is a PG-13 movie airing on MTV, and the words ass, whore and bitch remained in the MTV-cut of the film. Do you think this is an example of MTV being overly sensitive or were these edits appropriate?
- John Glenn, a pioneering astronaut and the first American to orbit the Earth, has died at 95. Godspeed, Glenn 🚀🇺🇸
- Donald Trump will remain an executive producer on NBC's "The Celebrity Apprentice" while he's president.
- Trump has picked Andy Puzder, CEO of Hardee's and Carl Jr. and an outspoken critic of raising the minimum wage, for labor secretary
- Mick Jagger is a new dad at age 73 and people have some things to say 👀