Yesterday, Texas A&M quarterback Johnny Manziel announced a self-imposed Twitter ban. We’re really going to miss him.
1. Throwback Thursdays.
16. When he was cramming for finals.
25. Or when he bumped into James Harden in the Rockets locker room.
Let’s keep our fingers crossed he doesn’t shut down his wonderful Instagram account next.
- A Trump adviser is presenting himself as the unlikely go-between for a global elite he wants to understand Trump.
- Trump's pick for education secretary, Betsy DeVos, could face a contentious confirmation hearing — at least by standards of the position.
- Prime Minister Theresa May's Brexit: no single market, parliamentary vote on the final deal, and a warning to the EU not to punish the UK.
- Most hate crimes go unreported. Help BuzzFeed News and other news outlets document hate crimes and harassment in the US.