4. However, you kicked ass at a less mainstream sport like lacrosse.
5. You were rarely surrounded by complete strangers.
6. You made friends fo’ LIFE.
7. And they are probably weirder than most.
11. No one acted like this when they saw a star athlete on campus.
13. It could be mistaken for a large high school’s.
15. This is how people react when you say where you went to school.
16. And this is how they react when you explain it further.
17. You have very little patience for those people.
18. Because you have bit of a chip on your shoulder.
20. You love the first week of March Madness.
(Not a feeling exclusive to mid-major fans.)
23. And maybe after this month is over people will never forget your school again.
- The Democratic National Convention starts today and it's already off to a rocky start. Here's what you need to know 🇺🇸🔔
- At least two people have been killed and 16 others were injured in a shooting outside a nightclub in Fort Myers, Florida, media say.
- Verizon is buying Yahoo's core business for about $5 billion, ending the web pioneer's run as an independent company.