5. Whoever drives this truck.
6. This overly-trusting gazelle.
7. Barack “Chalk City” Obama.
FYI Chalk = Just picking all the top seeds.
11. Anyone ever viciously attacked by a tube television.
17. Anyone that calls themselves an “expert.”
23. Dick Vitale.
- The Women's March on Washington was one of the largest protests in the city's history.
- Trump's spokesman held a press conference to blame grass coverings for "minimizing" the crowd at the inauguration 🤔
- Members of the national security community reacted with shock after Trump attacked his critics while giving a speech at CIA headquarters.
- "SNL" featured a shirtless Vladimir Putin celebrating America's newest President.