2. And your season is probably over, but it’s all uphill from here…
3. Hey look! “The Book of Manning” 30 for 30 documentary premieres tonight!
4. And now you get to experience autumn for the first time in years.
5. Think of all the quality time you’ll be able to spend with your family!
6. Think of all the money you’re going to save on bar tabs!
8. So sell your tickets…
9. And don’t worry, Eli Manning can still get you a great deal on a leased Toyota.
10. Set aside some time to go apple picking.
11. And wanna know a secret? Sunday afternoons at the movies are the best Sunday afternoons.
13. You can finally give hockey a chance! It’s fast-paced and hard-hitting. You just might enjoy it.
14. Honestly guys, 0-3 is totally the new 3-0… OK, not really.
15. But say it with me: “Top 10 pick… Top 10 pick…”
16. Losing builds character.
18. And hey, you could always root for the Jets. They seem like a fun team.
- The man suspected of shooting and killing five people in a Washington mall is now in custody, officials said.
- Charlotte police have released video of Keith Lamont Scott's shooting and photos of a gun they say he had loaded.
- Kim Kardashian said she is voting for Hillary Clinton after being quoted saying she was "on the fence."