If Your Kid Plays A Ton Of Sports, You’ll Find These 31 Target Products Helpful
Check out these awesome sports products for your little athletes.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A tee-ball set so your little one can perfect their swing! It includes a bat, baseballs, and tee. Aye, batter, batter, your kid will be out on the field in no time with this set!
2. And a fielding glove that is lightweight and reliable. It is just the right *fit* for little hands between the ages of 7 and 9 who are learning how to catch. Get ready to throw some balls around in the front yard!
3. An oversized foam bat and ball to engage your little slugger in some baseball fun. Get ready to hit the diamond with this bat and ball set, perfect for ages 3 and up.
4. A toddler soccer set that will have your toddler shouting goooooal in no time! If your kiddo enjoys playing soccer, then this set is for you. It comes with a net, a ball, and a pump.
5. A 2-in-1 Grow With Me batting tee to help make your little one feel like they're on their way to becoming a baseball champ! This tee is designed to help kids learn the fundamentals of hitting as they grow and is great for kids 3 years and up.
6. A toddler basketball set because every little baller needs their first hoop. We have this hoop at home and enjoy playing with it indoors, especially on rainy days. The kids love pretending like they are shooting three-pointers like Stephen Curry all day.
7. Or a portable basketball hoop that also adjusts and grows with your kiddos as their skills adjust and grow. Every home court needs a training ground zero for the next LeBron James.
8. And a basketball meant for little hands — this 27.5-inch ball is recommended for ages 9 and under and provides the perfect surface texture for little hands to get a firm grip. Watch out, they will be doing tricks like the Harlem Globetrotters in no time!
9. A bowling set to help your little one brush up on their bowling skills. This set is great for learning colors and numbers, and is durable and made to last. This is definitely a *strike* in the gift game!
10. A pair of youth football gloves made with neoprene material that stays flexible while offering a quality grip. These gloves are suggested for kids between 8 and 10 years old and will help them become the next star footballer!
11. And a junior football to throw around with the above gloves. This football has a nice surface that is great for gripping and little hands. It is perfect for playing catch with your little ones in the backyard or getting out on the field and practicing with the team.
12. A 3-in-1 Sports Zone so your kiddo can dunk, kick, and score! This set lets your kids play basketball, soccer, and bowling! With over 75 sounds and phrases, it will help them learn colors, numbers, and shapes and help them follow directions (one can only hope).
13. A flag football set that comes with 14 adjustable-size flag football belts for seven-vs.-seven games. This set fits both youth and adult players and is a wonderful way to get outdoors and burn some energy as a family!
14. A Little Tikes golf set perfect for toddlers. The set includes two golf clubs and three golf balls so kids can share. It's totally *on par*!
15. And an electronic mini golf putting game to help your growing kiddo work on their putting. This setup is super cool because it has an automatic ball return. I would have loved this as a kid, plus it makes great practice for when you and the family decide to go miniature golfing!
16. An archery game set with a full-size target that's easy enough for youngsters but action-packed enough for the older kids and parents. It's good for indoor and outdoor play, so get ready to hit a bullseye with this purchase!
17. A speed punching bag with gloves to help your kiddo redirect their anger. This is an ideal purchase if you are looking to foster your little one's athletic prowess. My 7-year-old daughter loves the gloves and hitting the punching bag with all her might. It's sure to be a *knockout*!
18. A classic swingball game – it's a great way to get the whole family playing. The purpose of the game is similar to tetherball, which brings me back to my days on the courts of elementary school! This game can be set up almost anywhere, which makes it fun to bring to parks, camping, or friends' houses.
19. A kids tennis racket that our kids love to play with. This beginner racket is lightweight and perfect for children 10 and under. My 7-year-old daughter is really developing a love for the sport now that she has a racket her size. Get them on the courts young and who knows, they could be off to Wimbledon in no time!
20. And a bag of tennis balls so you can *hit* the courts in style! These tennis balls are durable and great for practicing with a coach, friend, or machine. Your kid will be a tennis pro in no time. (Also, reviewers seem to love these for their puppers as well!)
21. A combo lawn sports set because we love outdoor games over here. This set features volleyball, badminton, scoop ball, and a flying disc to provide hours of entertainment. We had a set like this growing up and it was great fun!
22. A Koosh double paddle that is a blast from the past. Koosh is an awesome alternative to paddle ball because it is a soft ball and lightweight. It also makes it great for playing indoors because you can't break things with this ball!
23. A NHL mini hockey goal set, aka a great set for any young kid who wants to get in on some hockey action. It can be used indoors or outdoors and is a super-fun activity for the whole family to participate in.
24. A classic playground game set that will bring parents back to the basics. Get down with some handball or hopscotch and soon your kids will understand the simplicity of being outdoors with just a ball and some chalk.
25. A 12-pack of scrimmage vests so you can divide your little ones up into teams and practice some drills.
26. And a set of activity cones so you can set up drills and activities for your kid with the above sports equipment. These cones can also be used to work on balance, counting, and colors. If you have a 2-year-old like me they also provide hours of stacking fun!
27. Speedo Junior Glide Goggles to keep your little one's eyes protected when they swim in the pool or ocean. Our family loves these goggles because we spend hours in the pool and they don't need to be adjusted. They also withstand wear and tear, and they comfortably fit and adjust to little faces!
28. A life jacket because water safety is essential! This vest is designed to build confidence while your child is learning to swim and is perfect for kids between 30–50 lbs. We have this vest and it is a total game changer, our 2-year-old went from being scared in the pool to loving the water!
29. A two-pack of waterproof sunscreen that is great for active kids. This spray with SPF 70+ is good for all skin types and made with safe ingredients.
30. A small kids trampoline because we all need to bounce and get our energy out before bed. We bought this trampoline to help our kids during quarantine and we still use it every day to get our sillies out at the end of the day. The balance rod also folds down for easy storage!
31. And a trampoline combo to help build speed and agility in older kids. This combo set comes with a basketball hoop too! The enclosure net and no-gap design provide a safe environment for your kiddos to enjoy hours of endless fun.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.